SANTA ROSA CITY BUSINESS CLUB, INC.
The Santa Rosa City Business Club (SRCBC) is a private non-stock, non-profit business association organized as a consultative body in governing the City of Santa Rosa. The main thrust of SRCBC is to promote cooperation between the local government and the business community to enhance the potential of the City as Investment Capital of South Luzon.
SRCBC was founded in 2005 and was initially composed of senior officers of leading corporations in the City. It has since conducted business forums and actively participated in the formulation of the Investment Code of Santa Rosa 2006.
SRCBC’s mission as consultative body provides the venue where synergies between the business community and the local government can be harnessed for the benefit of the people of the City Santa Rosa. It will embark on policy advocacy, conduct investment promotion activities and provide members with regular updates on matters affecting the business sector.
The Santa Rosa City Business Club is the preferred voice of the business community. It is a non-profit, service oriented, non-partisan and apolitical organization serving the business enterprises, the local government, and the people of Santa Rosa, in general to create a hospitable business environment that will facilitate fair returns in investments.
The Santa Rosa City Business Club will be highly visible business leader composed of active and dynamic members.
RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERSHIP IN SRBCI
- Networking; Throughout the year, the Santa Rosa Business Club hosts numerous events and social functions that come up with endless networking opportunities for the member.
- Monthly luncheon meetings, breakfast forums, and dinner meetings where present and pertinent issues are discussed with authorities in their respective fields.
- Our monthly socializing provide a venue for building associations within the business community.
- An opening to institute, expand and develop business links.
- Copy of annual membership directory.
- Participation in the Annual Anniversary Ball as well as opportunity to market your business during the event.
- Receive the Clubs monthly official publication.
- Member to member referrals.
- Voting privileges for corporate and associate members.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SRCBC MEMBERS
- To obey and comply with the by-laws, rules and regulations that may be promulgated by the Club from time to time.
- To attend all meetings of the Club.
- To promptly pay membership dues and other fees to enable the organization to exist and pursue efficiently its programs for growth and development.
ATTY. ROQUE ROMMEL GUTIERREZ
MR. CELSO S. DIOKO
MR. DINDO FERNANDO
ATTY. MIGUEL CAMERO
MS. JOSEPHINE GONZALEZ
ATTY. NOEL DAMOT
MR. GIL BAUTISTA
DRA. RHODORA RAMIREZ
ATTY. JIM G. FONDEVILLA
MR. ROLANDO DICTADO
MR. VOLTAIRE DELA CRUZ
MR. MARIO MAMON
MR. EMILIO PORTILLO
MR. RONALD O. TEVES
MR. GILBERT C. VALLE
MR. VALENTINO DE LEON
MR. SALVADOR GALANG
MS. ROSALINDA SARREAL
DR. JOSE O. JULLIANO
First Vice President for Government & Industry Affairs
TOYOTA MOTOR PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
KCD BUILDERS CORPORATION
External Affairs Division
AYALA LAND, INC.
GREENFIELD DEVELOPMENT CORP.
AVP - Government Affairs
FORD GROUP PHILIPPINES
Corporate Affairs Department
HONDA CARS PHILIPPINES
Head, Treasury Department
ASIA BREWERY, INC.
BALIBAGO POLYCLINIC & HOSPITAL
FONDEVILLA & GONZALES LAW OFFICES
President / General Manager
POWERLANE RESOURCES, INC.
Business Affairs & Communications Head
SAN MIGUEL BREWERY CORPORATION
ENCHANTED KINGDOM, INC.
Region Operations Director
COCA-COLA BOTTLERS CO.
Department Manager – General Administration
FUJITSU TEN CORPORATION
Corporate Relationship Manager
VP, Corporate Planning
NISSAN MOTOR PHILIPPINES, INC.
RIZAL COMMERCIAL BANKING CORP.
ASIA UNITED BANK
SOUTH LUZON HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER